Friday, June 6, 2008

VEGAS BABY!

I just got back from Vegas with Daryl. We were there for 4 nights and 5 days. We had a an awesome time. Here are some of the pics from our time.



My friend got us a table at a place called LAX and bought us a bottle of DOM(I drank Daryl used it as a propp)


Someone at the place told me Mike Tyson was there so I snapped a pic...


we hit the strip and did some shoppin and sight seeing-




We hit the pool and Daryl, being smart sat in the shade all day and read the newspaper.

Not me I got burned and after I got out of the shower I had to ask Daryl to rub some aloe on my back and we had a laugh cause it felt weird for a man to rub lotion on another.... So I snapped a quick pick cause we were dying laughing.


We hit the buffet and I tried crawfish


Us at the top of PURE on the strip

1 comment:

THE GTEAM said...

is daryl wearing your clothes?
nice shots.