Friday, January 1, 2010

Seasons Eatings!!

Every holiday, birthday, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Gapastiones are notorious for having too much food!!! We always have a nice spread out for the masses. We always have 2nds and sometimes 3rds. The holidays are a wonderful time of year, but they do a number on the working out habits and general fuctioning as a regular human being. The cooking the baking, the eating, and the drinking, man it is not just a two day thing i have been stuffing my face for a month. However it's nice to leave with days worth of left overs!!! Now I look at myself in the mirror and wonder how I went from ripped to pudgey. Oh well!

Meanwhile on the other side of town.... The Dowiarz put up a nice spread of their own.

Dont forget the desserts that come out with a litlle caffay and possibly some birthday cake?? Oooofa... Now I need to loosen the belt a bit and relax!! Happy Holidays!! Now lets watch some football, and pass out!!

No comments: