Tuesday, August 28, 2007

She's a sucka for words!






Aim and I just got back to our hotel, We met with Brian Rhen at PCC for our first premarital counseling session. We were very surprised and humbled by the experience. Brian walked us through several aspects of having a successful marriage and relationship.
The part that stuck out to Aim and I was the ways you liked to be loved, there were five different ways (with a sweet anagram, sounds like our family radio station) WQGAP: Words, Quality Time, Gifts, Acts of Service and Physical Touch. We found that Amy enjoys to be loved on with words(good thing I started Blogging) and quality time. This was interesting to me cause I had no clue. But now that we have had this float to the surface I intend to capitalize on them to make my Fiancee as happy as can be--Our thanks go out to Big Bro AJ for setting this up. We intend to continue our counseling when we return ti Chi-t0wn.

No comments: