Friday, August 31, 2007

Well... She's still perfect


This is so funny! Aim and I gave Isella a Bears Cheer leading out fit, Then Wendy's brother Erin photo -shopped it. We don't really care (I'll be deleting this picture at midnight Chicago time so laugh it up). We were planning on moving anyways so no big deal.



Just Kidding, That looks so real , nice job Erin! I have to admit I truly love Blogging. I feel so connected with my extended family, It's fun.


As for people making negative comments Please refrain from profane and offensive comments. We made this up so that mainly our family can keep up with our life. Which means both sides of our family can view peoples comments. THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT--
---Thanks and remember... Luigi is watching you---

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love it - thanks for being a great sport! I thought you might get a kick out of that. great idea to get her the outfit Chris and your future bride is beautiful! She sounds awesome - congratulations to the both of you. Love the fact that you are going to premarital AND blogging - powerful combo:).

Peace Bro-Broinlaw...
Erin