Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sun Devils

Tuesday night we ate dinner at a place called Element-
After we hit up a hot spot called Canal

I got sun burned...pretty bad



Wednesday Chris came by the hotel to see if I wanted to go hiking... I thought that would be fine.. Because I thought it was a trail like in a Forest Preserve... Not so much, He took me to Camelback Mountain. We basically climbed this thing... Not easy

Chris and I at the base of the climb up-

It was high up!

Finally after 36 minutes we made the top- It was a great feeling reaching the top... But then we had to climb down

Aim and Kimmy stayed at the hotel and chilled by the pool

Outside our hotel.. The Firesky resort

We met an Old Cub who retired to Arizona. #17 1st baseman Mark Grace

He was the man--- And he was really nice when we met him too.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

So WHEN are you guys coming back?? Gapp you need to comeback so you can show Chris up at Camelback!!