Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Vandals

Sunday between 1 pm and 3 pm in broad day-light some one broke into big white and stole pretty much everything of value-


They took the GPS and the stereo with the Gapastione-Kerr wedding Cd in it- not to mention my Blackberry, my circular saw and my spare camera- Unreal

They bashed the poor windows in and climbed through.


The worst part... if you look close, they must have stepped in dog crap and when they climbed in the truck, they tracked it through the whole interior- Lucky Me-

4 comments:

Life at the Round Table said...

oh my word....sorry chris....you will get back double for your trouble....GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME........love you, mom

Life at the Round Table said...

Not sure if my comment got thru...sorry bout your "Big White"...Kyle found out he needs another $1000 for his car to be fixed...not a good day for him either!."HI" Amy!...Love you guys Mom/Robin.....

THE GTEAM said...

UG!!! I'm so sorry!!
-Wendy

THE GTEAM said...

I haven't been on for a while. I"m catchin' up on the action. Mama Mia! So sorry-that is so frustrating--that stuff eats me. people stealing. I always have that thought --that the one time I leave something in my car is when it gets taken-so i bring it all in!

maybe you should get an iphone now..
aj