Monday, November 9, 2009

Uncle Chris' day care

Sunday my friend Chef Mike and his wife Serene were in a jam. They had to go to a friends wedding and their baby sitter got sick last minute. He called in the favor of all favors as he called it. Baby sit his 7 and 3 year old for 9 hrs!!! Theta and Kya are there their names. Cute as can be.... But Aim had to work from 10-3... So I took them to 4 parks, went bowling, and took them to see where the Wild Things are. I cant imagine having 2 kids full time, talk about an emotional roller coaster. Happy, sad, hungry, bathroom breaks every 30 minutes at the movie. I could see how as a parent you make sacrifices daily. (I really didn't want to miss any of the movie). Hilarious how selfish you are when you have no kids... Let alone 2 for 1 day.





I gave them some chalk and they became instant graffiti artists tagging up the back yard walk way




Aim had to work all day.... So I was solo all until 4:00 pm. It was fun though the neighbor kids Aidan and Shane came over and watched Bee movie and I made grill cheeses for everyone. Hilarious, when Aim came home how I was like, I need a break babe. PLEASE take them for a bit. So to all you parents out there... I salute you!!! Longest day of my life!!!



And man did they love Luigi, he was almost exhausted as I was when they left.




Whatta day, whatta long day, whatta an exhausting day, whatta great day-

No comments: