Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving thanks

This year was the last year Aim and I will be splitting the Thanksgiving holiday between our two families. Next year I will go to my family's party and She will go to hers. Since we can't agree on a compromise... Just kidding!!! We have always gone to her parents for dinner, then to Jamis for dessert. Alot of driving and a looooong day. So we are going to start rotating years at each family. Starting next year. Easier on us. So here are our pics from this year!!


I am very thankful for my Wife-

A little Mother~Daughter kitchen time

Sonny was goin nuts on Pinot the small dog, that coulda been his lunch. Hilarious, he's like a bull in a china shop.

Then we drove to Huntley for Dessert at the Timmons' house.

Aim and Jerri were runnin a sweat shop for jewelery, being made upstairs.

And then the kids dressed up, Like it was Halloween.


STUFFED!!!

No comments: