Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Randomness

Every year Grandma in California sends us this beautiful wreath for Xmas. It actually stinks up the whole building's hallway like fresh spruce(in a good way). I think the apples and lemon are actually from their trees in their back yard. Thanks Grandma and Mickey!

Not to be out-done by my recent culinary exploits... My wife surprised me Sunday morning with EGGS BENEDICT!! She was on a mission. Very Impressed. Her exact words: "Put that on the Blog." Nice job Babe!

So instead of ordering pizza I made dinner: Mongolian Beef with fried rice. It turned out pretty good... But not as good as PF Changs. Thats our favorite. It did the trick though- I could'nt let her get the last word in the kitchen. Although her EGGS BENEDICT, looked better.

1 comment:

Jerri Gapastione said...

I love your fun cooking competition. Aim, your eggs benny looks yummy! Nice work! Chris - I love your photo documentation and blog updates. Keep 'em coming!
Love you guys,
Jerri