Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ebert and Gapastione



OK so I I went to the Midnight showing of JAMES CAMERONS new movie Avatar. Visually I gotta say that it was Unbelievable! We saw it in 3-D which I wasn't to thrilled about at first. However the way we are able to have insight to the planet, Pandora and it's blue-bodied, green-eyed inhabitants the Na'vi. Is truly amazing. It tackles the evil and corporate greed that humans are capable of. and how we are also capable of being compassionate and tolerant of those different than us. I loved it, there is some weird spiritual aspects that were way out there. I'm sure that will piss people off. The sci-fi geek in me loved it, the drama geek in me loved it and the little kid in me loved it. I recommend seeing it, if not for the visual aspects if anything. I give it two meatballs up!!

No comments: