Thursday, October 25, 2007

DA BIRD



I was driving on I88 on Tuesday and I changed lanes in the path of this black Mercedes. As I was doing it the guy in the car started beeping and yelling. He was waving his arms and flippin me the bird.... So i changed lanes to return the favor back to the impatient driver, when i realized that i knew the guy.
He was glaring at me with a bright red face and trimmed mustached. He was chewin the biggest piece of gum i have ever seen a human chew.... I then realized that I had caused the greatest coach in Chicago history to have "Road Rage." That is right, it was "DA COACH" Mike Ditka.




So I did what any normal driver would have done.. I sped up and got next to him at 80mph and snapped a few pics.
MAN does his face get red when he yells! He looked like a tomato with a mustasche!

NICE TURN SIGNAL YA BUMMM!!

1 comment:

Life at the Round Table said...

ONLY YOU CHRIS....that is priceless....wow....you can find the people ya know!!
We all enjoyed that one...You know Anthony has an autographed football from that BUMMM!