Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm 6 years old again



Sunday my parents opened up their house for my 28th birthday party. My parents, the Klucks, the Wooldridges, and my future In-laws came to PAR--TAY. Dad made my favorite Brajhholla with percitelli and Italian SAWSEEGA!









Aunt Joanne elaborates on a story about rotten pumpkins...PEEEYOOO
Dad was cracking up while he told a story- Daryl and Cooper were caught by surprise... Cooper is a pro by now. He was the center of attention...Lots of baby talk buddy!
Gavin has his way with Uncle Tony and has him put on the movie Dunston Checks In.




I had told my parents that I did not want "The Birthday song" and I did not want to open presents in front of people.....Looks like that didn't go so well!

2 comments:

THE GTEAM said...

I especially love the title of this post.
We miss you all so much!
:)Wendy

THE GTEAM said...

happy birthday--you're in your LATE TWENTIES now, you know.
28. nice. buon cumpleanno.

great pic of dad..

and man, I could picture the PEE-YOO