Friday, October 19, 2007

Things Change






I was going through some old pictures tonight. I couldn't help but realize a couple of things. First how much my priorities have changed. About two years ago I was all about motorcycles and four-wheeling. We would ride for miles on the dried out river beds in New Mexico. I loved those times. I looked at the pictures though and remembered how different of a person I was too. Living 7 states away from friends and family. I think the bikes filled the void I felt for home.

Now that I am back in Chicago, yes I would like to go riding every now and then. But I barely thnk about it anymore. I love being able to hang with my family and friends(most of all Aim) any time I want. Also we are in full wedding planning mode. From cakes to flowers, she has become a machine. Not to mention that were just under 11 months and counting. "THE NUPTUIALS" we have come to call the big day is right around the corner.

So for now the 113 cubic inch engines and the table top pary jumps, will have to wait. But there is always the Bachelor party?

No comments: