Monday, November 5, 2007

The 66th floor


Saturday night Aim and I went to a wedding. The reception was on the 66th floor of the Sears Tower. Aim's friends Erin and Jason tied the knot. we had a really good time despite the fact that our ears popped several times. The food was super good too. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Going up?

Aim and Kim

A local celebrity(reformed gangster) Joey "Nubbs" Lombardi( You can see his hand.... which is why he is called "Nubbs") He was there and I know him from Richards a spot some of my friends that work for the city go to.

Aim's friends Steve and Kim... Steve and I knew each other in college. Kim will be one of Aim's brides-maids also she is our wedding planner.

Every one thought that Aim and I were trying match. But my shirt was burgundy and Aim's dress was purple so that was not the case.

No comments: