Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday Funday


Sunday we had some friends and family over to watch the Bears- We got the surround sound hooked up so we wanted to show it off. Aim had an open house, so I made a vatt of chili. I have never made chili so I wung it. I threw a bunch of stuff together and it was a hit. I had no help what so ever

Every body lika my chili- They saya itsa very gooood!

It was a cold day out. But I was sweatin, look at that greasy facch- Cause I was in the kitchen makin the chili from scratch with no help. wingin it!

Left to right-Billy, Timmy, Cece, Neal

Cousin Katie and Lucca and Aunt Wendy Came by as well...
Katie and Lucca look like they are posing for a different picture-

"The Doctor" was in the house-





(SSHHHH)
So I had a little help--Thanks Rach

No comments: