Monday, February 11, 2008

THE BIKE SHOW

Sunday I went to the Chicago Motorcycle show with my parents- The show is pretty sweet it has all different types of manufacturers and styles of bikes. Since Popps is a biker and I love to ride as well, it was good time-

Since it was 1 degrees and we had to park so far away from the show there was a shuttle that picked us up and took us there. Hey Dad I'll take a #2 supersized with a diet please-


Since I am a big fan of them we took this next to the Ducati camp but we couldn't get the logo in the pic- (Ducati is an Italian bike maker)

This time we got a better shot and Dad gives the thumbs down to bust my chops- Since "these bikes suck"

The local boys got a stab at the competition too.


This bike was in the contest for best in show

According to Popps this is a shot in front of "the Best bike maker in the world" Thumbs up for this one

Does this really need a caption?




After the show we hit up Gene's and Jude's (a popular hot dog joint)in Franklin Park- I used to go there all the time when I valet parked for the Rosemont theatre in college- This place is the best and they don't even offer Ketchup(sorry Aim and Daryl)

A dog and fries $1.89

No comments: