Thursday, February 14, 2008

St. Valentines Date

This is the card I gave Aim for Valentines day-

Luigi got a Valentine surprise too-

Aim and I headed to Joe's Stone Crab and Sea food for dinner. We love this place, We had our engagment party their the night I popped the question. They always give you great food and service

Surf and Turf.. Filet mignon and lobster tails--

We became the same side of the booth couple...Only for the picture-

After dinner Aim and I went and saw the movie Definitley, Maybe. Aim and I both agreed that we maybe definitley should have seen a different flick. The movie was long and slow. The story follows a Dad and his story of love and loss told to his 10 year old daughter. There were some funny parts though. I thought it would have been a great rental that would have been nice to doze off to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You definitely maybe should not dress in tights.