Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CUBBIES

Tuesday night Aim and I went to see the Cubbies play the Brewers, courtesy of Popps comin through with some tickets. It was a high scoring game but the Cubs lost... It was more like a Bears game cause it was 39 degrees out.. BUUURRR-




I really liked this pic....Look close enough you can clearly see that I was eating peanuts. Most times I do not show teeth in pics.... I will probably stick with that, or lay off the peanuts-

The Wrigley Field Five made an appearance tonite... I used to play the trombone I should have jumped in for a tune-

Our friend Chris Signs recently moved here from Arizona, he will be pitching for the Schaumburg Fliers this summer... He used to play for the Brewers so he had seats in the players section too

Great seats Thanks POPP!

1 comment:

THE GTEAM said...

what? You played the trombone, too? Seriously, I don't think I knew that. I played all middle school. Did you then take it and play? Or are you just confusing my glorious life as a band member with yours? :)

aj