Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HARD DRIVE MALFUNCTION CATCH UP

So we have had another problem with our computer, so I am on Aims work laptop just giving the family a catch up. Our first month and half of marriage has been awesome! October is normally a busy month for us with football starting, baseball wrappin up and indian summer BBQs. But this october we have had stuff goin on every weekend. Here is a short catch up until we get the computer.

This is a cool pic from the wedding.


This one too- I love AJs head just floating there




Out to dinner

Dinner at Japonais with my wife for my 29th Birthday. Im wearing a shirt she gave me too.

Kitt got us tickets to see one of our favorite comedians, Lisa Lampanelli-

We were laughin so hard... She was great you should check her out on YOUTUBE... Just be warned she is pretty hard core

After the show Aim and I stopped by her signing and met her right away. She told us we were so cute and that we made her want to puke.




Mike gave me a ticket to the Bears game for the B-day. What a blast!

It was the game of the year... The Bears scored the most they have scored in a single game since 1976.. NICE



I went to the Bulls season opener.

Richie had tickets for us to sit VIP in the new Harris Club that had an all you can eat buffet and a full bar (all free)

Got a pic with Benny the Bull like I was 10 years old




Saturday the 25th we went to a nice dinner at Gibsons before we went to UFC 90 with Jerri and Daryl


Saw this dude in the pishadue, thought it was cool

GREAT SEATS! HORRIBLE MAIN EVENT

No comments: