Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random Honeymoon pics

The Sunday before we left Puerta Vallarta I wanted to to take Aim to Playa Fiesta.... A time share that I spent a bit of time at when I lived with my Mom(Robin) and her ex-husband(Ron). It was weird being back there. The place was being remodeled and a guy there let us walk around, it was sort of depressing the way it had been kept over the years.


Something tells me the there is no diving allowed in the pool


This is a view from one of the suites.. You can see Los Arcos behind us

In Mexico there is no Diet Coke only Coke light... How weird is that?

Theese are the other honeymooners we met. Dany and Sarah from Oregon and Seve and Tina from Conneticut

Strolling down town Puerta Vallarta.

This is just before we got on the ferry to The Mayan night out "Rythms of the night"

Lamb chops I had that were great

You see the ring?

Out by the ocean

Do you think my wife has too much sun screen on? or she is honing her craft in mimery

The first night out in Puerta Vallarta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad you had fun. Wishing you all the good things married life will bring.

THE GTEAM said...

Aim would make a good mime.

aj