Saturday, October 11, 2008

UPDATE

Sooo Aim and I have been married for 1 month! Can you believe it??!! We had dinner out tonite and picked up a bottle of wine on the way home. Later I was opening the wine when she came out wearing her wedding dress and screamed "Happy anniversary!" We both busted out laughing and agreed that it is still very weird to say that were married. However were both happy(very) but we never had a picture with Luigi(our dog/son) so we took one.... Too funny.. I am so in love with my wife, and tonite was the first anniversary of many to come. Nice shoes Louie!







Here she is with the CHUCKS that we all had on at the wedding, she surprised me with the dress.... Then I put the shoes on and we danced to our song... THIS YEARS LOVE... by David Grey. It was like out of a movie because I never thought that I could have somthing so great. r>
So the dress got dirty at the wedding... I know it rained....But what is this??? Thoughts? and by the way Jhonny Sack did not attend!

Look how tan my leg is too-





OHHH Yeah, I shaved my head.. My wife loves it





2 comments:

Alexis said...

Aww you guys are soooo cute!! I'm soo happy for you guys and I miss you so much I can't believe it's been a month. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas Luv ya!

The Timmons Family said...

It is so nice to see how happy the two of you are. Life is such a journey and having the right partner has such an impact on that journey - remember the love you feel on this one month anniversary as life takes you on many adventures remember to look back to that night and laugh and love.

We look forward to sharing many memories as a family with the two of you - and watching your family grow~!