Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Game and Blog of 2007

Mike invited me to go to the Bears game Sunday. He and I got down to tail-gate at about 8:30 a.m. We hung out and made our way into the stadium at about 11:50 a.m. When we got in I received a call from Aim and she told me that she, Chris and Kimmy had scalped tickets and were on the Cadillac Club side. so at half time Mike and I made our way over there and I greased the guy at the club entrance and boom! The 5 of us got to watch the game together. It could not have worked out better- and a little bonus was the Bears won- Not bad!

It was getting very cold 21 degrees to be exact with the wind-chill. Chris and Kimmy being from Arizona were not likin it so we moved inside to the Cadillac Club.

The Bears were not looking good at this point

Just before Devin Hester ran one back

The Chrises and Mike and lots of blue-moon

After the game Kitt came and met us at The Boundary a spot around the corner from our place




This is the final blog of 2007- The year that I began blogging- The year we got engaged- The year I got a niece and a new cousin- The year Aim got her first brand new car- The year we got closer to one another and eachothers family-

We want to wish to all of our friends and family a Happy New Year 2008

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thats a cool post bro.

Anonymous said...

The Bears game was incredible thank god for the cadillac room otherwise I don't know what our Arizona blood would have done and I can't believe they won!!!Another great day yet again!