Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas the night before Christmas( and Popps birthday)

AJ reads to the family about the true meaning of Christmas-

Crown pork roast and my favorite green bean casserole

Nice spread

Aunt lynda and Cooper-

Daryl and Popps

Cali-Gapps chillin(19 degrees today by the way)

Kitchen snap shot with my Brada and my Popps

Too cute

Aunt lynda and Jerri-

Happy 59th Birthday Poppa!


Just what I wanted... Tissue paper!

Gapastione University... The GU mascot you ask? Leave a Comment-


Isella made out like a bandit(according to Gavin she got way more presents)

The Momma opens her eye cream-

Gav sports his new hoody too!

iPOOD shirt for Isella

The kid has good upbringing he cleaned up the wrapping paper and took the garbage out without being asked. The apple is close to the tree buddy-

Next year she'll be able to wear the hoodie-

1 comment:

THE GTEAM said...

I am voting for the Gapastione University Meatballs.
:)Wendy