Friday, September 21, 2007

DARYL..... Are you kiddin me?.........Right place, Right time































Lambert, Fitch, Hackleman, Huerta, Dowiarz, Koscheck, Kendall Grove(who wound up to be one of my boys!)Griffin (Jerri he's not a sweetie) Stevenson, Gapastione, Sanchez, and Dana White? Sorry but.... SHIT-- I Can't believe this all went down tonite! Roger Hureta never heard "ELLL MATTADOOORRRRR!" Soo much.... He loved us! Easy Kitt. Unreal! Sorry for the SWEAR WORD **(I felt like it needed it, i really wanted to drop the F-bomb) MADDDDDOOOOONA! DA Spyder is my boy.... I officially have an open invite to the big island....Man Chuck take it easy, I'm not the "Dean of Mean."

2 comments:

THE GTEAM said...

I have no idea what this post is all about..I thought you were talking a foreign language here. And then I thought--did they meet Mario Lopez?--one of those pictures looked like him from dancing with the stars. Glad you're having fun.

aj

Anonymous said...

So, my exact words when I saw the pictures were "Are you kiddin' me!" My nephew knows me. Looks like you and Amy are having a great time. Wish we could be there with you.