Saturday, September 15, 2007

Making the Rounds





















We had an eventful night. Aim and I had dinner at one our favorite restaurants J Alexanders. "I personally believe" that they have one of the best steaks in the windy city. After DIN DIN we headed over to meet cousin Katie and Loucanuch.They were celebrating Lucca's birthday. We had a few drinks and laughs with them and they headed to a movie. Next we walked down to J-bar and Aim and I bumped into my friend Chris Stomba. He is a bouncer there so we hung out for a bit and Aim's friends Kelly(brides maid) and Alea met us. Next we went to Stone Lotus where my friend Egor was DJ-ing. It was kinda dead so we bounced-F finally we went to see my boy Jonas(usher)at Manor he bartends there- We were wiped so we only stayed about an hour and we slipped out. We got home about 2AM and passed out. I remember when could stay out til 5AM and wake up at 10AM and got work out and have no problem. Not any more! Getting old is a MUTHA! Were looking forward to some R&R on Sunday------ FOOOOOTBALL!

1 comment:

THE GTEAM said...

I like that gray jacket.

aj