Sunday, September 9, 2007

FIGHT NIGHT






Since we are avid UFC fans we always get together with Jerri and Daryl for the fights. Before Cooper was born we would switch of who hosted the event. But it is just easier for them for us to come to their house.
We always have a good time there. Sushi, taquitos and Rolling Rock were on the menu my stomach is killing me.
Gavin is always allowed to hang out with us for about a half hour, but then once the fights its bed time (despite his negotiating skills). 2 weeks from today we will be in Anaheim, Ca for UFC 76! Very excited for that weekend were hoping to go to the autograph signing. My boy Michael "The Count" Bisping won a controversial decision tonight. Which sucks cause if we do go right after I tell Forrest Griffin what a sweetie he is, per Jerri... I have to tell "the Count" he'll always be 14 and 1 in Daryl's eyes!

No comments: