Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gino's Feast

Monday my brother and I hung out a bit... We went and saw the movie The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Both of us really liked the movie. I would say that it was a buddy film that deals with realistic issue and that it shows you that it is never to late to live life to the fullest.





After the show AJ and I met up with my parents and The Wooldridges at Gino's East at the Ohare center(Aim could'nt make it because of work stuff). We ate a bunch of appetizers and then a couple pizzas. AJ was in town for a conference for a few days so we were able to spend some time together. It was was nice but AJ, like the rest of us were missin his Wife and Daughter. Wish they could have been here too. They'll be here in March though, so we are lookin forward to that.

The momma

Deep dish saseega!

We grabbed a quick group shot before we left.

No comments: