Monday, January 21, 2008

Two birds one stone

Thursday and Friday i made the trip down to Bloomington-Normal IL. Joey's wake and funeral were taking place also I went to school at Illinois State University so we went around the old stompin grounds.


Here is where I lived for only a semester. My fraternity house.. I was a PIKE (PI KAPPA ALPHA) there I was taught to be a "SLAG" a Scholar, a Leader an Athlete and a Gentleman.. I also learned how to do keg stands and beer bongs lets be honest. I was a member for 3 years and was given the rank of Associate Educator my last semester-

909 W . Hovey the Pike house used to be an orphanage in the early 1900s.. it is said to be haunted (we would scare pledges with ghost sighing stories when they rush the house)



This is a pic of Watterson Towers at ISU... This, beside being the tallest building between Chicago and St.Louis... Is where Aim and I had our first kiss. Muhhwa


We stopped by a spot that we all used to, the Pub II. Joey loved this place, we went there all the time while I was in school and when I worked for his Dad. (Kimmy remember the bathroom?)

This is in the beer garden at the Pub II. GO BIRDS!

Richie, Jonas, and Billy all came down to pay our respects

No comments: