Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Say it aint so

I received some sad news Monday... My long time friend and college roommate of 2 years, Joey O'Brien passed away suddenly. Those of you that remember I interned at one of his Dad's car dealerships and also worked there after for 3 years. I spoke with Joey's little sister Maggie she told me the news. The cause of his death is undetermined as of now.




Since Joey's Dad is the biggest auto dealer in central Illinois, the park where the Peoria Chiefs play is named O'Brien Field. he and i had some good times there in the summers I lived in Bloomington-


This is a pic of Joey and his little sister Maggie and I think her boyfriend-

I'll miss you Bro-



JOSEPH O'BRIEN III
5-5-1979 to 1-14-2008

1 comment:

THE GTEAM said...

Oh, Chris- I am so sorry.
-Wendy