Sunday, October 25, 2009

The dewy decimal wedding

Saturday night Aim and I went to out friend Merideth and Dan's wedding. The reception was held at the Herald Washington Library. We had never been there, It was an amazing place have a wedding. The Huge ballroom on the 10th floor that was sky lighted. Unreal.


I still am not used to stuff like this. But I like it

Our friend Jason sat with us. His wife stood up so he was dateless. He also took about 300 pictures.... I thought I like to takes pictures. This guy is a picture nut!

The groom

The Bride


We ran into to familiar face... Lorenzo, he was taking pictures for the wedding. He did our wedding also. He is straight off the boat from Italy. Thick accent he is great to talk to. He knows AJ too? Not sure how. He asked me. Oha Howsa Youra Brotha? Pleasa tella hima Ia saida helloa.

Kitt and Mike were there as well. O whatta night!

No comments: