Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guess whos Five???

Five short years ago I was living in Canton, Ohio. Aim and I had Just rekindled our flame and began a "long" long distance relationship. I was always on the go and in truck and was lonely. So when Aim came to visit me for my birthday in 2004, I said lets go look at puppies. She was of course game for that(cause all chicks love puppies, that's what I was thinkin). We found an adoption facility outside of Akron and made the trip. Low and behold we found out that adoption was not free and I only had $89.00 on me. Lou cost $95.00. So Aim lent me the $6.00 and we called him "our dog."



He has lived all over the country with me. From the Halls of Fame in Canton Ohio, to the pink Sandia mountains of Albuquerque, New Mexico, and then on to the treacherous winters of St. Paul, Minnesota and 20 inches of snow a month. Until he and I have found our place to call home in the Windy City, full of family friends and deep dish pizza!!


He has always loved being on the couch with Aim.

We definitely can not fit him in the tub or afford the plumber to come out every time we groom him. He sheds like crazy. Although the grooming gets costly too.

He has always loved his Daddy. The Dog Whisperer says a dog can only have one true "Master". Patience Grashopper.

Nowadays he is a regular city dog. Dog parks, 3 floor walk ups and plenty of looking out the windows at the birds. I can't imagine coming home and not seeing him all happy to see us.

This is his favorite toy for some reason.... It just a coincidence that it looks like spaghetti.

This guy has the best life... Lounging on the couch which he is not allowed on. It was a special occasion. But he couldn't resist to roll around the first chance he got.

Happy Birthday Luigi!!

No comments: