Sunday, October 25, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

SURPRISE!!! Aim and I planned on going out to eat with my parents right? Wrong, she button hooked me and invited the entire family to surprise me for my 30Th birthday. Very unexpected. The food the family and the place were absolutely perfect. Cafe De Luca is the best. So much food.. MINGYA DID WE MANGIA!! Pizzas, Garlic Shrimp appetizer, passed salad, chicken ravioli, baked ziti with sawseega, chicken De luca and artichokes. OOOOFA I had to unbutton my pants for the birthday song. Great night with my family, the in laws made the trip in from the burbs, as did the Ryskes, the Timmons', the Wooldridges', Kitt and Mike and Aunt Lisa who still thinks "I RULE"





My wife has such a great sense of humor.Since I have become an avid Scrabble player, she had this cake made for me. Very creative sweetie

This is an awesome group picture after we ate. Although it was not easy to organize with all the crazy kids. But we pulled it off

No comments: